Menu

 

$8.95 Domain Names

FAQ


Why are so many people investing in domain names?
a. Capital Gain
b. Domains are the raw land of the fast-growing online economy
c. Portable Wealth 4. Domains can be owned and operated from anywhere
d. A Hard Asset
e. Like precious metals, domain names can never be destroyed
f. Safe and Secure
g. Unlike precious metals, if you lose a domain name, you can find it easily.
 
2. What payment methods are available?
All purchased domains not processed threw my Ecwid store are processes threw the ultra secure shopping cart of Smart Domain Sale. I take Paypal & All Major Credit Cards. Skril and Escrow by request. Purchases exceeding $1000 must go threw Escrow.
 
3. Am I able to reserve a domain name?
Yes. With a down payment of 25% of the total price you can reserve a domain name with the remaining 75% due within 45 days of down payment. This deposit is non-refundable.
 
4. Will I receive a logo?
Because logos on here are not done by a professional, It is recommended they not be used but hey if it really appeals to you feel free to use it in any way.
 
5. Can my name order be canceled?
Yes. Cancellation is possible only if initiated inside 3 days of payment, and the property exchange has not been affirmed. Tragically, a transaction can't be wiped out once the name has been exchanged effectively to the purchaser.
 
6. What is your refund policy?
Refunds for obtained domain names are permitted if the request has been inside 3 days of payment and the property exchange has not been affirmed. For a situation that the owner exchange neglects to start inside 7 days from payment the customer will be qualified for a full refund.
 
7. How does Escrow work?
 
Escrow makes purchasing more secure.
 
First open a free account at Escrow.com and give your email address related to said account and the name you wish to buy to admin@chancebrand.com and I will set up an exchange at Escrow.com.
 
When full installment has been made and cleared I will be requesting the exchange elements relying upon the registrar where the name is enrolled, and the registrar of your choice.